Friday, June 02, 2006

Looking Forward

The longest post-planning session in history finally ended today, so I'm officially on summer vacation.

I do have some summer goals, and these I am sharing just for the accountability factor. Forgive the unoriginal title.

Amy's Summer Goals

1. Lose 12 Pounds. Originally, my plan was to lose 10, but last weekend (The Great Wall of Chocolate, Smith House) gave me two more to lose.
2. Go to the gym/exercise at least 4 times a week. This should help out goal number one. Also, I found an article in SELF about how to achieve "coconut shoulders" (you know, the rounded, mucular top of the arm that all svelte celebrities have) with just one exercise. I'm doing the exercise. I'll keep you posted on my "coconut shoulder" progress.
3. Read the books on the blog posted below.
4. Spend time/have good times with friends and family. I feel a little strange posting that because I don't see friends and family as a "project." Still, I don't want the summer to pass me by without getting in some quality time.
5. Clean my closet and the garage. Both are embarrassing. Really.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you liked rower's arms.

Amy said...

I do like the rower's arms, but baby steps. I'm starting with the coconut shoulders, then I'm moving on to the rower's arms.