Friday, June 09, 2006

Like sands through the hourglass...

I don't have much to report about today--I didn't even get out of the house much except to run a couple of errands; my love for Community Coffee runs so deeply that I made a special trip to Ingles just to restock.

I made a blueberry cobbler. I've stayed on my "eating healthy" kick all week, but I did try some of the cobbler. It was good. I should probably make one for Hoyt.

I started A Separate Peace and am already about halfway through it. I love it--definitely my type of book so far.

I watched Meredith Viera's goodbye roast on The View. I'm not really sure why I watched it; I have never liked The View. I really think Today should have just moved Ann Curry, whom I like much better than Viera (and Katie, for that matter) into the co-anchor chair. But really none of this matters to me anyway because I prefer Team Charlie, Diane, and Robin on GMA. Now that I think of it, this whole discussion is pointless because I don't even get to watch any of these shows during the school year, when teachers don't have it easy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love a Sep. Piece! Now I want to read it again! UGH...1984 was always too dry for me.

Anonymous said...

Since your in such a cooking mood this summer how about making some of your famous brownies and cookies for our trip to Orlando.

Amy said...

I'll do it!