Sunday, July 30, 2006

Dog Sitting and Other Things

After staying at our house last night, my parents left this morning for their anniversary trip. We're keeping their dog, Archie the Cocker Spaniel, while they're gone. There are two bits of information about Archie that could make this week interesting: 1) Archie has never, and I mean NEVER, spent a night away from my parents since they got him five years ago; and 2) Archie hates Darryl. I'll let you know how that goes.

Today I went to Buckhead to have lunch with my friend Casi at Maggiano's, and we spent a little bit of time browsing through Lenox Mall. After I came home, Darryl and I did a little bit of shopping for some new clothes for him.

I also need to buy some new clothes for school, but I feel like I'm between age groups. Clothes either look too "teenage-y/college-y," or else they look too "old." Where are the hip, affordable, work-appropriate clothes for women in their early 30's???

4 comments:

Jess said...

Girl, good luck with the clothes... it's not much better for the late 20s crowd!! Let me know where you find stuff (if you can!)

Jenny said...

I'm dealing with the same thoughts about clothing, Amy. It's a fine line we have to walk at this age! :)

Kristy said...

Hey! I found your blog through Jen's. I teach English with her at Jen's. I went back-to-school shopping today, and I had some luck at Ann Taylor Loft.

Amy said...

I love AT Loft...especially when they have a sale. I plan to check them out before school starts, too.