Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Way of the Skirt

I did some back-to-school shopping yesterday and managed to find a skirt, and I also bought a few v-neck t-shirts that can go with everything (including the skirt).

I think I'm going to wear more skirts because this is what I've discovered: they are much cooler than pants, especially in 90+-degree weather. A couple of weeks ago, I found two other skirts, and I really like those. This will also get me out of my khaki pants/black pants rut that I've been in for oh, like six years. I'm assuming that these skirts are "in," considering that I see them at about every store I go to.

I still need a couple more things, so I think I'll tackle the shopping again today.

Judging from the comments on my last post, I'm not the only one suffering from fashion woes. Ladies, maybe we should open a shop for the late 20's/early 30's crowd.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Are they the big fluffy skirts or sleek ones?

Amy said...

They are minimally fluffy skirts. The big poufy ones make me look, well, big and poufy, but the slightly poufy ones are okay.