Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The Much-Needed Haircut

Today I FINALLY got a haircut. I didn't realize how long it had been since I had one until I came across the receipt from the last time I had it cut...four months ago!! I don't think I have ever gone that long without at least a trim.

So I ended up cutting several inches off. This isn't the greatest pic, but you get the idea.

I did a bit of reading for school today, but that was about all I could muster the energy to do. I don't know if it was the weather (HOT!) or the absence of my morning coffee (I forgot to pick up some at the store yesterday), but I felt sluggish all day. Oh, well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovin' the hair...but a bit disappointed that you won't be the weird teacher with the braid.

Jenny said...

Very nice! I'm going to get mine done today. JUST LIKE YOURS. (Just kidding, I'm not SWF.)

Amy said...

Jen--LOL!

Theatre Director--It was really tempting to go for the braid. Maybe one day...

Anonymous said...

I like it a lot, Amy!