Thursday, July 20, 2006

The workshop blues

Well, my appreciation for this AP workshop is starting to wane. Because I'm new to this AP stuff (and technically, I'm "pre-AP"), the information has been helpful, and the teacher has been good--I mean, I've been sitting in a desk for seven hours a day, and I haven't nodded off once. But now I'm tired: my hands are tired from taking notes, my rear is tired from sitting in a plastic chair, and my brain is tired from thinking up new strategies and analyzing literature. I'm done.

And that's all that's going on in my life this week. Once I get this workshop done, I have to work like a fiend to plan my pre-AP class for this semester.

And Jen, if you're reading this...Tale of Two Cities is currently collecting a thin coating of dust on my nightstand. :(

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Oh no! I just finished BOOK TWO. Catch up! :) It gets better, by the way.