Friday, July 28, 2006

Cleaning House

I don't have too much to report about the past couple of days. My parents are coming tomorrow on their way to their anniversary vacation destination, so I've been doing some cleaning. You know how it is--"company's coming cleaning" is different from "normal" cleaning. I also made lemon bars and brownies. I always figure that well-fed house guests are happy house guests.

Hmm. That's about it. I'm still working on school stuff, and as always, I feel there is too much to do, too little time.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

YUM. When can I come visit and have a brownie???

RealTimShady said...

Amy's brownies are DELICIOUS!

Jenny said...

You guys need to find something cool for me to attend in the ATL this fall when the weather gets cooler. Check the calendar for neat weekend crap and get back to me. I want to hang out with all of y'all.

Amy said...

Definitely, Jen. We need to do that.

TimShady, I may need to make a batch to get us through pre-planning. :)

Anonymous said...

I am voting for SNACKS to get us through pre-planning! Any takers?