Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Posting may be scarce this week...

I am attending an AP workshop this week, so you can assume that's pretty much what is consuming my days and my energy. It has been refreshing to be in a workshop where I'm learning things I can actually use in my classroom. (Those who have heard me complain about the courses I had to take to become "highly qualified" know that I am really over-tired of classes, workshops, lectures, whatever that are useless and boring.) Max and Tim are in another class at the same location, so it has been great having them as lunch buddies.

Tonight they were dinner buddies as well. After our workshop, we went to Piebar, where we had a delicious antipasto platter, fried polenta (a new food for me, but yummy), and pizzas of various kinds.

And about D's new job--even though he says it is overwhelming, he thinks he is going to like it. Yay!

No comments: