Sunday, July 09, 2006

This Weekend

Well, the low point of this weekend is happening as I type. I'm on Darryl's computer because the hard drive on mine is apparently fried. This is not good. Darryl says it is possible to send off the hard drive to retrieve everything on it, and I'm going to have to do that. I have tons of pictures (this is what I'm most upset about), school documents, and other stuff that I do NOT want to lose. And, of course, I'm mad at myself for not backing all this up. Aarrrgghh.

Other than that, the weekend has been pretty uneventful. Darryl and I have just hung out, going random places like Barnes & Noble, TJ Maxx, Publix, Borders...just killing time. Tonight I fixed the crockpot BBQ featured on Max's blog, and it was really good. Sometimes weekends spent just piddling around are nice.

Until the computer crashes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So how was the crockpot BBQ?
I might need to get that one from you.