Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Yesterday: The List Version

1. I ended my evening by standing in the kitchen and eating 5 sugar cookies from Publix back to back. Yesterday was really a dieting FAIL.

2. But...I had lost .6 pound this past week, resulting in 3 pounds total.

3. I have a feeling I gained back that .6 pound yesterday.

4. My cousin and I had lunch yesterday and spotted Constantine from The Bachelorette in the parking lot.


(We both decided he's cuter in person.)

5. Amelia started a Pre-K class yesterday and really seemed to enjoy it. She still has two years before kindergarten, but she'll be four soon so they moved her on to Pre-K. Woot.

6. I went to the gym yesterday around five in the afternoon. It was crowded, as in no parking spots available, so Amelia and I went to Cracker Barrel instead, picked up some photos from Costco, and then went back to the gym. Note to self: It is not smart to run on the treadmill after a large meal from Cracker Barrel. 'Twas painful.

7. The End.

No comments: