Friday, August 12, 2011

Food and Stuff


I've been in a bit of a cooking rut lately, so I decided today to try a new recipe: The Pioneer Woman's Pasta with Tomato-Blue Cheese sauce. (That's Pioneer Woman's photo, not mine.)


'Twas GOOD, y'all.

Even if you don't like blue cheese, I think you would still like this pasta. It is just very flavorful, but not with a strong blue cheese taste.

I also made some chocolate pecan pie bars, and while they are good, I don't think I'll make them again.

And yes, the desire to lose 20 pounds is still there. I have been to the gym FIVE days this week, y'all. That is not a typo.

Also, the job search is still on. I was feeling a little defeated yesterday. I've chosen not to think about it as much today.

Anyone want to hire me? I'll make you some delicious pasta. :-)

1 comment:

Blayne White said...

If my "journey" ever leads to income, I would totes hire you - I love pasta!