Sunday, November 18, 2007

Weekend with Amelia

Things are still going well. The day/night confusion thing is getting a tiny bit better day by day. I think it is just going to take awhile. Darryl and I are at least taking shifts, so we're both getting more sleep than we did the first two nights.

Today I had a little bit of cabin fever, so we all went for a ride in the car to run a couple of errands--first to a barbecue store for Darryl to pick up some turkey frying stuff (yum!) and then to Babies R' Us to pick up a couple of items. It felt as though light years had passed since I had been out and about. (Christmas decorations are up in our town. What???)

Here's an Amelia pic for the day. This was from last night. Call me a proud mother, but I think she's adorable. :)

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Sweet girl!

Anonymous said...

So I had my heart set on coming to see Amelia this weekend. Two people literally handed me excellent tix for the game and Damian decided he has to study. I mean seriously, is the exam marking the final triumph of your graduate career really that important? I am so revoking his man card - who passes on SEC tix to study? Of course, the game was just an excuse to see you guys and the beautiful little one - guess I'll have to invent another. In the mean time, have you had that margarita yet?

Amy said...

Seriously...what's Damian thinking?? :)

I haven't had so much as a glass of wine...as tired as I am, I'm afraid it would put me in a coma!

Here's an excuse for you to come--I need to shop for a new shoe wardrobe because none of my pre-pregnancy shoes fit!!