Friday, November 23, 2007

Morning after Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was good. We had some family over and my mom--a great cook--prepared most of the food. I'll do my official post later today, complete with pics.

Other things going on...
--My parents watched Amelia Wednesday night so Darryl and I could go out to eat. Wow, that was nice; I hadn't been in a restaurant in over a week. (Darryl and I were big "going out to eat people" pre-Amelia.) It was really great spending time just the two of us, even for just a couple of hours.

--While I am anxious to get out of maternity clothes, I do have to say that I enjoyed wearing my "comfort waistband" maternity jeans yesterday for Thanksgiving lunch. Nothing like having pants that expand along with your stomach. (You're jealous of my "Thanksgiving pants," aren't you, Tim?)

--Speaking of maternity clothes, my goal today is to find some "transition" shirts/sweaters that will make me look a little less pregnant. The stomach is shrinking slowly, but in the meantime...

Well, my mom has finished feeding Amelia, so it is time for me to get ready to shop. I'll post more later about Thanksgiving.

No comments: