Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was really good this year. It was at our house, and my parents were here along with two other sets of relatives: my Uncle Len, Aunt Jeana, and cousin Larson; and my cousin Vicky and her husband, Robert. If I'd had the energy, I would have really relished this opportunity to cook up a storm, but my mom did the cooking--with some contributions from others--and it all was delicious. (I did make Paula Deen's Gooey Pumpkin Butter Cakes--yum!)

Here are a few pics...

First, a "family pigging out" action shot:



Here's Darryl with Amelia and cousin Larson:


Here's our first "family" picture. It's not the greatest, but it'll do:

And finally, here are the two people I'm most thankful for this Thanksgiving:

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Great photos! Keep 'em coming!

Anonymous said...

Lovin' the turkey bib! You are one prepared Mom!

Amy said...

Well...I actually forgot I had the turkey bib until AFTER everyone left. She didn't sport the bib until later that evening. So much for preparedness!

Amy said...

Oh, Kim...Amelia is wearing her toile shirt today. The pants, unfortunately, didn't fit (of course, who knew I was carrying an 8-1/2 pound baby who is 22 inches long?), but I found some different pink pants to match. I'll take a pic later and send it to you. Too cute!