Monday, November 05, 2007

November 5--Nothing Going On Except (Maybe) Nesting

Darryl is convinced I'm nesting. He may be right, but this isn't what I thought nesting would be. I thought nesting was all about doing "ridiculous" chores like attempting to clean out all the closets or cleaning the grout in the kitchen floor with a toothbrush. (Or, I also like Kim's story about having the desire to buy and put up all new Christmas decorations before her daughter was born.) I haven't had a nap in two days, though (and that is a record), and I've done laundry, changed the sheets on the bed, cleaned the refrigerator, downloaded lullabies on iTunes, cooked dinner, and made brownies. I also fit a visit to TJMaxx and Target in there somewhere. Is this "nesting"?

I'm ready to get this show on the road. Darryl and I have been walking the circle in our neighborhood every day for about two weeks, but today we went twice.

Tomorrow I go to the doctor. I hope she says something encouraging...

No comments: