Tuesday, July 31, 2007

She's How Old????

This may seem kind of random, but I almost flipped out the other day when I was browsing through an old magazine and discovered that actress Toni Collette is only a year older than I am. Am I the only one who thought she was...older? (Of course, this starts all those questions like, do I look that old? Does the makeup just make her look old?) No offense to Toni Collette (like she reads this blog or something)--I think she is a really good actress. But seriously...she's only 34??

(You can tell I have a lot to think about these days. Maybe it is time for school to start.)

4 comments:

Jenny said...

There is no way in hell that lady is 34. She is lying the way Sandra Bullock lies about her age...

Amy said...

Technically speaking, Jennifer Garner is older than Toni Collette (by just a few months, but still...) Something's fishy...

RealTimShady said...

Ms. Bullock = not so nice / I know someone who knows her.

Amy said...

I remember your telling me that once. I was crushed (well, "crushed" may be a bit of a stretch) because I thought Sandy and I could hang out and watch chick flicks together.

Tim, do you have an opinion on TC's age? Do you believe she's 34?