Sunday, July 15, 2007

Saturday the 14th

We now have carpet! It looks really good, much better than what we had. I'm not bothering to post pictures because it isn't THAT exciting.

While the carpet was being installed, I went to a movie. I wasn't really in a movie mood, but I needed a way to pass the time. (Darryl was afraid the dust/carpet-dye smell might get to me.) I wanted a comedy, and I wanted something with an easy-to-follow plot because I don't have much concentration and focus these days. I decided to see License to Wed with Robin Williams, Mandy Moore, and the dude who plays Jim on The Office. (I'm too lazy to look up how to spell his last name.) It's not a great movie...definitely a rental. It has a few funny moments, and it does feature some of my favorite actors from The Office, and I do like Mandy Moore...

Last night, we had dinner at Maggiano's with Darryl's Uncle Sandy and Aunt Carol Sue. It was really good to see them again. They come to Atlanta once or twice a year, and we all try to get together when they come up.

Today we're going to try to get our house back together again. (Jen, right now, our house is similar to that house on Oprah the other day because we have junk from all the bedrooms in the garage and in the living room!) Lots of fun!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I had someone come out and measure our den for new carpet...you inspired me. :)