Saturday, July 07, 2007

Vanity Post

I'm just in a posting mood today, I guess...

I've had a few requests for a profile shot, so here you go. I'm 22 weeks. I have 18 (at least) to go. I'm going to be huge. I'm not going to sweat it, though. I've already decided that as soon as I feel physically recovered after the baby is born, I'm taking myself to the local Weight Watchers, a la Jenny McCarthy, to get the baby weight off.

I'm excited about two recent purchases. First, I finally found some jeans that I love from Gap Maternity. I've searched for weeks for some jeans, but nothing seemed to fit right. Gap was having an online sale this past weekend, so I decided to order two pairs and just take back what didn't fit. (That's something I love about Gap Online...I can just return everything to the store instead of having to mail it.) Well, both pairs fit. One pair fits well now, but I think the other pair, which is a bit looser, will fit just right in a couple of months. Hallelujah!

Also, I have Rosacea, something I've had for about ten years or so. Pregnancy certainly hasn't helped it, but I found a skin care line at Kohl's--Good Skin--that has products for red, irritated skin. I bought a starter kit yesterday, and so far, I'm encouraged. I've noticed an improvement already.

I'm not really sure why I posted all that--I think that women just like to share when they find some good products! There's nothing like the high that comes after a good shopping experience. :)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

You look great!!!