Saturday, April 26, 2008

TV Thoughts

Last night I watched Lost and Grey's. It feels weird to have them back...almost like it is a new TV season, and then it is going to seem really weird when they disappear for summer in just a few weeks.

Lost--I can't decide who is creepier, Ben or the new mercenary dude with the weird teeth. I'm still liking the twists, and I think my jaw literally dropped in two different parts, but I'm going to be disappointed if this whole island business is connected to the rich guy. I want something better.

Grey's--I don't like Meredith, much for the same reason I didn't like Ally McBeal: the whole "woe is me" thing gets old. Quickly. In fact, I always preferred Addison to Meredith. (I have a friend who would think that everything I just said is complete sacrilege.) That being said, I did enjoy this episode, but was terribly depressed by the storyline with the family attacked by the bear.

Okay. I'm going now...I truly, truly, truly am going to get LOTS of grading done today. Bye.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Love the new blog look.

Call it "Pastel Birdie" :)

Jenny said...

Or call it "Musings from Shawty's Boo"

"Boo-tiful Shawty"

"Gangsta Birdie"

"I'm Down With Birds!"

"Amy, Da Shawty from the ATL"

Kristy said...

Okay, no one can top Jen's suggestions. I vote for "Musings from Shawty's Boo." Shawty referring to your Big D in da houze. U know, yo baby daddy.

Happy Grading! (I'm procrastinating on typing up some IEP's.)