Thursday, May 03, 2007

News getting out

So the news of my pregnancy is making its way around the school now. It feels kind of good to be out in the open with it; I don't have to keep trying to suck in my stomach, something that wasn't working well anyway.

My students started finding out yesterday (one class actually asked), and I'm just trusting them to spread the news. They've been pretty sweet about it, though, wishing me well and offering congratulations.

I'm oh so tired, though. I went through this several weeks ago, but I appear to be going through it again. Yawn.

4 comments:

RealTimShady said...

In addition to being tired, Amy has become a shameless mid-morning snacker (who owes me $2).

Jenny said...

The sleepiness with the first baby is really cool, cuz you can actually, you know, GO TO SLEEP, take naps, and enjoy the deep sleep you want to have. So lurve it. Also: Enjoy sleeping on your stomach while you can!
Exciting!!!! I'm happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Gee, Tim...you better be delivering those snacks to her.
I am ready for some ice cream, girl. Double scoop, waffle cone!
Friday, anyone?

Amy said...

I can't Friday, but maybe next week??