Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I will post again...

I haven't posted in a week, and I actually have some things to post about. Things are just really busy right now with the end of the school year approaching, but maybe I'll get a chance to blog over the weekend.

When I do post, I can tell you all about Mother's Day weekend, my foray into maternity clothes shopping, and a few other random bits of interest.

And I can't tell you how happy I am that school is almost out. One more week of students followed by a riculously long week of post planning! The end is in sight!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I may need ice cream two days next week. How's Monday looking for starters?
Remind me to tell you why you don't have sheet music for Friday. I love work!

RealTimShady said...

She has sheet music now! She even got a private lesson from the maestro.

Amy said...

Kim...I think I had just a glimpse today of what you deal with on a daily basis. Arrgghh.

(To those of you who have no idea what this is about...our chorus teacher may not be able to play the piano tomorrow for our school's infamous tradition, "Class Night." If he can't play, I have been the fortunate one chosen as the replacement. It's a long story, filled with much frustration and annoyance. It might deserve its own separate blog post.)

Anonymous said...

Do I have to wait until ice cream day to hear about the private lesson? Was it one of those let me number your fingers and the keys? Those have always fascinated me. You know, learn how to play in a half hour?
Thank goodness it is not on a daily basis...he would have to come to work to make that happen!
HA!

Amy said...

I'll have to tell you in person for it to make sense. You would have thought, though, that I was playing for the presidential inauguration or something. He was being extremely particular. I really wanted to snap back and say, "Look, I've done graduations, weddings, funerals, musicals, accompanist jobs...I can handle Class Night."

I didn't do that, but I wanted to. :)