Monday, August 07, 2006

Of Pageants and Planning

Saturday I went to the Miss Cobb County Pageant with Max and Tim. While Tim tended to his duties at the judges' table, Max and I got into the pageant spirit by making our predictions and enjoying the festivities. Max has good post about the evening at his site, so I'll just direct you there. I do think our cheesy pic is worth posting again, though.


Yesterday and today have been busy with school planning. Over the weekend, I spent my $100 gift card for teachers, and now I am well stocked with an electric pencil sharpener, my favorite grading pens, a storage bin, post-its, Sharpies, file folders, and dry erase markers. (I didn't get the white board stuff, Jen C, because I thought it might look "suspect" during the audit of teacher purchases that is to take place later this year. I might get that with my own money, though.) Today, our second day back at school, was basically one meeting after another, so I didn't get much work done for my classes. Sigh.

No comments: