Sunday, November 09, 2008

Let's just slow down for a minute...

I have probably composed about 15 blog posts in my head this week but haven't had time to post any of them. Here's a sample of what went on this week. Some of these deserve the attention of a full blog post when I get a chance...

--We have a new president!
--I saw an outstanding production of Big River performed by our high school's musical theatre class! (Great job, Kim!!)
--I got red highlights in my hair! (They have since "calmed down" a bit, but the day I got them, I was thinking "Lucille Ball" when I looked in the mirror.)
--Our high school won--after years of 1-point losses to our arch nemesis--the regional One Act Play Competition for that great production of Big River!
--One of my problem students is probably gone for the rest of the year!
--We celebrated Amelia's first birthday with a family party! (Her "real" birthday is this Wednesday.)
--Darryl and I went out on a date tonight!

And...we have reached yet another milestone. Drum roll, please...

After a year of mixing up hundreds of bottles of this...



...we can finally switch to this!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Yay for your pocket book! You & Darryl will be able to have more date nights with the moola you save NOT buying formula!