Monday, November 17, 2008

The cutest thing...and scrapbooking

My favorite thing Amelia is doing right now is this: when I pick her up (or when anyone picks her up, I guess), she'll rest her head on my shoulder and pat my back. Seriously, nothing makes me smile like that little hand giving me a light pat on the back. We all need a pat on the back sometimes, don't we?

I'm very much looking forward to plowing through this week to get to Thanksgiving Break. I'm going through a little scrapbooking withdrawal because I haven't really scrapbooked in almost a month. A friend and I are meeting up Saturday for a little scrappin' action.

Speaking of scrapbooking, I put a button/link to a site that is offering "The Best in Baby Scrapbooking." Jessica Turner--a person I don't actually know but who is a gifted scrapbooker--is showcasing some products and ideas specifically for baby-centered projects on her blog December 2-8. (I know you don't want to miss out on that, Tim!) Anyway, probably most of you are not interested, but if you know someone who might be....let her know. (I say "her" because I have yet to meet a male scrapbooker.) I'm also eligible for a drawing for free scrapbooking goodies by posting that button. :)

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Ya'll are doing a great job with that girl! How sweet! Good luck on the scrapbook drawing.