Friday, July 04, 2008

First Fourth!

Amelia had a very festive 4th of July. Our friends Damian and Rebecca came to visit from Baton Rouge, and we've been having lots of fun.

We watched the fireworks. (Please forgive the blurry picture. And the "Do Not Enter" sign. This was my best attempt to capture both Amelia AND some kind of firework in the background.)


Today, Rebecca and I took Amelia to a 4th of July parade. This was pretty much Amelia's expression the entire time.

Here's a pic of Rebecca and Amelia, just because.

And here's a pic of Amelia and Darryl cutting up at Hudson Grille, where we had lunch today. Quite frankly, I'm putting up this pic so you can see Amelia's cute red white and blue outfit.


HAPPY 4th of July!!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

What a great 4th! I'm going to try & get my pics up tomorrow. How did Amelia like the fireworks with the loud booms? Love the expression at the parade, but my favorite is the last one w/Darryl. She reminds me a little of Ashley mixed with you in that one! (Does that make sense??)

Anonymous said...

Cute dress! I love the pictures! It sounds like a fun 4th.

Jenny said...

Cutie pie!