Friday, June 01, 2007

Summer Vacation Officially Begins!

After a week (!) of post-planning, summer vacation has officially begun. So far, I've spent it by lounging in the chair-and-a-half, reading and watching TV. Somehow, I don't think much will change this summer.

Last summer, I had all these goals of losing weight, reading tons of books, and cleaning/organizing the house. Well, this summer, losing weight is a no-go, but I do want to attempt to eat healthier foods. I'm trying to work in more fruits and veggies. I also have some books on my reading list for the summer. Right now, I'm finishing The Secret Life of Bees, a book I began earlier in the semester but had to put on hold for what seemed to be a hectic semester.

I also need to do some cleaning and organizing. Our office has to be cleaned out for a baby's room, but that can't happen until the storage shed is built. Once that happens, though, we can do the fun stuff like decorating the baby's room. :)

Well, I better get back to my lounging...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So tell me about the baby decor. I think she will really like toile, and I plan on being the first person to purchase some for her! HA! Maybe a really cute dress with coordinating purse.

Not related, but Eddie needs the name of a hair dresser in Buford. Do you still get your hair cut here?