Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Randomness

I had a bit of a reality check when I went to the dentist yesterday. As the hygienist was scheduling my next appointment for January, she asked what time I'd like to come in. Just before I blurted out some random time, I realized that I needed to schedule a time when someone could watch the baby. Yikes. (I ended up taking the last appointment time of the day Darryl could leave work a little early to watch Coretta Scott.)

I think I might be addicted to the College World Series. I'm pulling for UC Irvine's Anteaters. They've never been to the CWS before and are the underdog. I stayed up until after 11 last night (which is late for me these days) to see how the nailbiter between them and Arizona turned out. (Both were facing elimination--how exciting!)

I had ice cream (after my dental appointment!) with Kim and enjoyed visiting with her. She has already bought Coretta the cutest toile outfit! (I also enjoyed my double-dark chocolate ice cream with a Reese's cup mix-in.)

Oh, Tim and Max, Darryl's coworkers like the name Coretta Scott, but they also have another suggestion: Hilary Rodham.

2 comments:

RealTimShady said...

If I had been drinking something while reading this post, I would have done TWO spit takes -- the two times that you refer directly to your future daughter as Coretta Scott!

I LOLed. Seriously.

Also, you know I love me some Clintons. I think that Hillary Rodham would be an excellent subsitute. (Later, you can name her little brother Barack Obama.)

Amy said...

If I were having boy/girl twins, I would SO be calling them Hillary and Barack.

I just received a gift in the mail from Darryl's aunt, and it's addressed to "Miss C.S. [Last name]." Hilarious!