Thursday, June 04, 2009

The best laid plans...

Today was another daycare day for Amelia. Even better, it was supposed to be "water day," and Amelia LOVES water. So here is Amelia all dressed for water day this morning:


I know the picture is out of focus, but if you saw all my other attempts to get her to be still--especially while trying to prevent her from having a meltdown because I wouldn't let her have my camera--you would understand why this is the best shot I have. (Is there anything cuter than a little girl in a bathing suit? I think not.)

Anyway, we were optimistic that the weather man was wrong about the rain, but this was one time he was actually right. It started raining about halfway to daycare, and Amelia never had her water day. Bummer.

I was also supposed to spend the day scrapbooking with my friend Blayne, but she had a last-minute house emergency and was able to scrapbook with me for just a couple of hours. Oh, well. I ran a few errands and scrapbooked a little. Still a good day.

And in case you are wondering, I do plan to do other things this summer besides scrapbook. I just haven't been able to do it in several months, so I'm just kind of crazy with it now. I'm almost finished with my London book, though. :)

1 comment:

theatredirector_2000 said...

Precious pics! We can't wait to keep her again. Just got back from Jersey Boys...still singing!