Sunday, March 15, 2009

LOST

I am finally caught up on Lost. I thought I had two episodes to watch, but apparently last week's was a rerun. (Am I crazy, or was the whole point of the show's starting in January so that they would not run repeats?)

Anyway...I'm completely confused. What do you do to make a show that is already confusing even more confusing? Have them jump through time, that's what. I'm glad they are finally stuck somewhere, though, even if it appears to be the 1970s.

I did enjoy the last episode, however. I may be in the minority, but (spoiler alert) I think I like Sawyer with Juliet instead of Kate. I thought the way they had kind of "joined" the Dharma Initiative was cool, too. I think we'll find out some interesting things...or in typical Lost fashion, we'll probably get some questions answered but then have a dozen more questions to ask.

One last thing: This last episode did answer a question I'd had this entire season, which was whether or not 3 years had passed on the island as was the case for the Oceanic 6.

Any thoughts from the Lost viewers?

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Yeah, I think 3 years had passed.

Amy said...

Hey Jen,

I realize now I didn't phrase that very clearly. What I meant was that I was glad to have that answered. This whole time, I've been like, "Okay, so it has been 3 years for the Oceanic 6...so why does it seem as though the island stuff has been taking place over a few days?" Then I thought it had something to do with the time warp, but now I see it has been 3 years for them, too.

Sometimes I get really frustrated with the show, but I can't stop watching!