Saturday, March 28, 2009

Long week

I kept meaning to blog some over the past week, but I never got around to it. Here's a quick recap...

  • Yesterday, the 27th, was our 10th Wedding Anniversary. Darryl has been gone all week and was gone most of yesterday, too, so we didn't really do anything to celebrate, but...we are going on a week-long trip next Friday. I would tell you where we're going, but my mother is convinced a crazy blog stalker will follow us there, so I won't tell you now. We're very excited about it, but we will definitely miss Amelia. :)
  • I had my teaching observation/evaluation this week. I was so glad to get that done. I hate being observed. It isn't that I'm doing anything that I shouldn't be doing, but you know how sometimes you have one of "those" days, and I always fear that I will be evaluated on one of those days. Glad that's behind me.
  • Amelia has been spending some time in timeout at her daycare this week. Apparently she likes to pull kids' hair. My favorite account of this is that apparently one day she and her buddy Jake were playing in a playhouse on the playground. Jake tried to leave, and she pulled him back by the hair. Oops.
  • I took Friday off as a personal day but still took Amelia to daycare. Unfortunately, I spent most of the time trying to catch up some on my grading. The pile never ends.
  • I missed having Darryl around this week. I don't know how single moms do it. Amelia was pretty good, though, so I can't complain too much. Little else got done, hence the personal day Friday.
That's about it...

1 comment:

Amy's Mom said...

It's nice to know that sometimes you listen to your mother.