Friday, June 13, 2008

Grey's

I finally watched the Grey's Anatomy finale. I'm usually a tough critic of this show (Meredith hate, depressing story lines, gross couplings like the Izzy-George deal), BUT I have enjoyed this show lately and thought the finale was awesome. Finally...a happy season ending! And now that Meredith has finally decided to get to the root of her issues, I might like her better.

So many great moments...Bailey's realization she had to make cut something out of her life to make her marriage work (and then passing the clinic to Izzy), the Cristina-Hahn showdown in the O.R. and the Chief's admonition to Hahn afterwards, George's case to the chief that he deserves a second chance, the success of Mer-Der's clinical trial, and of course their big kiss at the end. And on top of that, we learned that bad things happen to your body when you are submerged in quick-dry cement. (I had no idea!)

I really don't expect a response to this post, but I was so happy with the ending that I just had to talk about it. :)

4 comments:

RealTimShady said...

I have never watched this show -- not one episode.

Anonymous said...

Me, either. And I am a happy, well-adjusted person. O.K., I am happy.

Kristy said...

I've never watched either, but I'm strangely curious about what happens to the body in quick-dry cement. Do tell.

Amy said...

For all you non-watchers...GREY'S is either hot or cold. When it is in its groove, it can give some really good episodes. When it is not in the groove (like the complete 3rd season), it's like a bad soap.

And for Kristy...apparently quick-dry cement sucks moisture/water from your body, releases toxins into your bloodstream, and burns your skin from the inside out. Who knew?