Sunday, June 08, 2008

First Swim!

Today Darryl and I took Amelia for her first swim. I had a feeling she would love it because she absolutely LOVES taking a bath, and I was right. She doesn't even care if water gets splashed in her face. Her favorite thing, though, was having Darryl hold her high in the air and then dip her legs in the water; she just shrieked and laughed! Here are a couple of pics. Darryl looks a bit odd in the first pic (sorry, babe, but you do), but I couldn't really crop him out very well. :)



4 comments:

Amy said...

I remember now why Darryl looks strange in the first photo...he was checking FSU's score (baseball) on the TV. He would probably like me to add that FSU is going to the World Series! (If LSU pulls it out against Irvine tomorrow, we may have a divisive household over the next week or so.)

RealTimShady said...

Amelia = so cute!

(Also, Go DAWGS! We'll see your two teams in Omaha!)

Kristy said...

How can you not want to kiss those great cheeks? She is a real bathing beauty.

GO NOLES!!!!

Amy said...

I'm not a big kissy-kissy person, but I kiss those cheeks all the time. How can I not?

GEAUX TIGERS!