Friday, October 26, 2007

The weekend is here!

I'm so glad the weekend is here. Of course, I have tons of grading to do, but at least I can sleep in a little.

Here are a few other random facts about what's going on right now:

--I have one more week of school before I'm out. One. More. Week. It's odd...I get a mixture of comments like, "Wow, you're still here?" to "You're not working up until your due date?" I'm due the 6th; my last day is the 2nd. I don't think I'm being ridiculously indulgent or anything.

--Darryl is addicted to the show American Choppers. This makes no sense to me; he's not into motorcycles...what's that about?

That's about it. There's no news on the baby front. I think I'll make it to my due date, at least. I want Coretta to listen to her mother and not make an appearance until at least next Friday, when school is behind me and my grading/work is done. Then she can come any time she wants...the sooner, the better. (The cashier lady at Target yesterday told me that she didn't think I would make it to the 6th. You gotta love how everyone puts in their "two cents.")

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Here's my two cents---She's come November 12th! :) I'm sure you love hearing that. Luke was "late" and I never ever went into labor. Of course with Jake they took him via planned section "right on time" but I never went into labor with him either. I don't feel sad about missing labor.

Amy said...

I tend to go with your prediction over the Target lady's. I think Coretta is quite happy in her current home...

I was VERY overdue when my mother was pregnant with me (they even tried inducing her and it didn't work...but I'm assuming the "inducing meds" have improved a bit since 1973). So far, my pregnancy has been very similar to hers...