Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Yeah, that's all I have to say about that. I've been so busy this week that I didn't even pick up candy for my students, something that I always do.

It's been a busy week. I'm in the middle of trying to finish grading Julius Caesar papers (yuck), finishing up my semester exams and keys to go with them, and tending to some last-minute baby business. Last night I packed my hospital bag because Darryl pretty much forced me to. He's convinced I'm having the baby Friday. I think I've got another week...at least.

I have two more days of school. I'm learning that I should have planned a movie for this week. Instead, I'm trying to get through the first four chapters of The Scarlet Letter just so I can get my students clued in to a few things they need to pay attention to. What was I thinking?

2 comments:

Jenny said...

This week has sucked big time. Don't get me started. It must be something in the air.

Amy said...

Amen.