Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Busy week

It's been a busy week so far...

I enjoyed having my parents here this weekend. My mother and I had a good time buying some baby clothes at the Carter's outlet. While I have tons of onesies and gowns, I didn't really have many outfits for "showing off" the baby. Now I do. I also bought Coretta her first pair of Osh Kosh overalls. Too cute.

Monday night, I went to a school play directed by Tim, and it was really good. Tuesday night, I had to go to Parent Night at school, and it was pointless. I had two parents show up.

I finally have a sub for my class (good), and she is a certified teacher (also good), but she has never taught English before (not good). I'm in the middle of trying to get my lesson plans together, and it is proving to be quite time consuming.

Speaking of lesson plans, I better get back to them...

No comments: