Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A List: A little bit of this and that

1. Last night I watched the last 20 minutes of American Idol (Go Phillip Phillips!), the last 20 minutes of Glee, and the last 20 minutes of Dancing with the Stars. I have realized that is pretty much all you need to watch to get the gist of the season.
2. To be honest, I have watched DWTS all season. But Oh. My. Word. That show knows how to drag out a finale.
3. I am on Day 3 of doing Weight Watchers online. I thought about not mentioning it on here because, for Pete's sake, I've blogged about my losing weight efforts approximately 582 times. But I'm at "that point" right now, meaning I have one pair of shorts that fits.
4. Amelia and I have rented Barbie's Mermaid Tale three times from Redbox. Darryl thinks we should just buy it, but I don't know that I want it in our permanent collection.
5. I am taking an online scrapbooking class by Ali Edwards called 31 Things. The focus is on writing about a certain topic/aspect of our lives every day for 31 days. (So technically, you don't have to be a "scrapbooker" for this class. If you know how to type and can take a photo, you're good.) I'm enjoying it so far; it is definitely helping get my writing mojo going a little.
6. I am currently reading Mindy Kaling's Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? and I. Love. It. (I am too lazy to post a photo. Google it.)
7. We're adjusting to life in Baton Rouge and are enjoying being back. I feel a little like we're in a time warp, but I'll go into that a bit later. Another post for another time.
8. Also? I miss Publix.

No comments: