Wednesday, May 02, 2012

We made it!

Well, we made it to Baton Rouge!  And if you have ever moved before, you know that the past few days have consisted of nothing but unpacking, unpacking, and more unpacking.

We're eating, of course.  Heaven knows I'm not one to forgo a meal just so I can keep unpacking.  (To show how tired I am...I might have just typed "forego a mill." Um...)

Today, though, I decided Darryl and I needed to stop eating as though we are tourists in Louisiana.  I mean, there is TIME now to fit in what we want to eat.  So today I began with a bowl of Kashi cereal.  That's a tidbit of info I'm sure you are glad that I shared.

Anyway, I will post a more thorough update soon.  Things are going well, though.  Thanks for all the good thoughts you are sending our way!

No comments: