Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What We've Been Up To

I didn't really mean to take a week off there, but quite honestly, I just haven't been in a blogging mood. Things have been going well, and we're all happy here, but I just haven't had a whole lot to report.

(Wait...GMA is on right now and there's a woman who had a 14-pound baby with no pain meds. WHAT?!?!?!)

(Also, let me say for the millionth time that I love, love, love Robin Roberts.)

Okay...let's see.

Here's just a random pic of Amelia that represents pretty much any day we have at home.


One of my favorite lines from her last week occurred when we were in the car, driving to the gym. It was really foggy outside, and she said, "Momma, it's FROGGY outside and we can't see the sun!" I love these little mispronunciations of words. I know all the books say to correct them, but I just can't yet. (Like when she says "I winned!" whenever she beats one of us at something.)

Hmmm...what else? Oh yeah, I made cupcakes last Friday. I was just in that kind of mood, you know?


They were good, y'all. And despite the cupcakes, I was able to get the runner on my ticker to go forward again. :-)

Over the weekend, I had lunch with my friend Casi, whom I hadn't seen since May. We both laugh about the fact that we think we saw each other more when we lived in two different states than we do now that we are in the same area.

Other than all that excitement (haha), I've been hanging out with Amelia, working on/finishing up some scrapbook projects, and trying to keep the house maintained somewhat.

And I don't really know how to end this exciting post, so I'll just end it. :-)

1 comment:

Nana said...

I LOVE the picture of Amelia!