Monday, February 06, 2012

Not Much

That's what's been going on these days. Not much.

I feel like a bad blogger lately, but honestly, I don't think you want to read, "Well, I went to Publix for groceries, and then I came home and cleaned the bathrooms."

I don't even have a photo of cupcakes to show you this week. :-)

And the runner on my weight-loss ticker went backwards again. As Amelia would say, "That's not good."

And I know I should have my healthy cereal for breakfast, but I really want a cookie instead.

Let me go on the record to say I LOVED Madonna's halftime show. It was obvious she was lip-syncing at different points, but I honestly don't have an issue with it because the production itself was so good. (The entrance was amazing!) I'm not even the biggest Madonna fan, but I liked that she mainly performed hits from the past while promoting her new single.

And Kelly Clarkson performed a very classy rendition of the National Anthem. Love her.

So while I couldn't really give a rip about who won the game, I must say "well done" on the entertainment.

And that's what's most important about the Super Bowl, right?

No comments: