Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Just Some Thoughts on Things

1. I'm watching GMA right now, and a feature just aired about single women who are planning their weddings without even being engaged or having a boyfriend. Ladies, nothing is going to scare a potential husband off more than having the wedding planned before you even meet. I'm just sayin'.

2. I'm going to confess that I am watching The Bachelor yet again. Really, you should judge me for that. I'm just going to argue that it is indeed one of the best comedies on TV. (This bachelor, meaning the man himself, might be the most disappointing one yet. Seriously...why are these women fighting over him?)

3. You know what I'm over on Facebook? "Tests." There's this new status going around that says something like, "I'm seeing who really reads my status updates. Leave a comment that starts with the third letter of your first name" or something like that. Seriously?? You are "testing" to see who reads your updates? Maybe I read your updates, but I don't want to play your stupid game. I also detest the breast cancer awareness statuses that involve posting the color of your bra or what country you are traveling to (I'm not opposed to breast cancer awareness, just the silly games) as well as bold Christian proclamations that suggest you aren't a true Christ follower if you don't copy and paste the bold Christian proclamation as your FB status. Wow. It felt good to get all that off my chest.

4. Today looks like it might be the only day it is going to be sunny outside. I think Amelia and I should take advantage of it, don't you?

2 comments:

Amy said...

i am dying laughing, because 1) i watched that same GMA segment and thought the exact same thing and 2) we watch the bachelor just so we can laugh through the entire thing.
i just told jeffrey last night, that none of those girls would ever give ben a second look if he weren't on the show. so sad! but we jut laugh at them and everything they say. it is hilarious!

Amy said...

Amy, the girls who kill me are the ones who act surprised by the whole process..."It just hurts that he is on a date with someone else." Seriously? Have they not watched the show before?? (And also...KRAZY Courtney!)