Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Two Unrelated Things Worth Sharing

First, I tried this Alton Brown pork chop recipe Monday night and it was delicious. Darryl even commented that it was good without my having to ask. (Our usual routine routine when I try a new recipe is that I have to ASK if he likes it, and if he says yes, I ask if he would eat it again. Ha!)

Two things about the recipe, though--it is VERY black peppery. I like it, but if you are not a black pepper fan, you might cut back on the pepper. Also, it is a little involved for a slow cooker recipe. It's not a "throw everything in the crockpot and turn it on" kind of recipe. But I will definitely make it again. (I also used thick pork chops, and they were the perfect choice for this recipe.

Okay, the other thing I have to share is a YouTube video. :-) I'm not really one to browse YouTube for funny things, but my mom and I watched this Family Feud clip that someone posted on her Facebook the other day, and we both thought it was hilarious. Enjoy!

No comments: