Friday, October 28, 2011

Out of Sorts, But...

Last weekend I was, as my friend Blayne diagnosed, "out of sorts."

I wanted to go somewhere, but I wanted to stay home. I wanted to see my friends, but I wanted to be by myself. I was discontent, sad, and probably not a joy to be around. (Darryl is probably nodding enthusiastically with that last one.)

This week has been better, though, and there is some fun in store for the next few days--Halloween parties, good times with friends, and trick or treating. As a plus, I'm also going to get my "baking on" and make some treats for some things. I cannot wait!

Also, Saturday is DARRYL'S 40TH BIRTHDAY.

Yep, birthday season at our house officially kicks off with Darryl. Then it's mine. Then Amelia's. Then my mom's. Then my cousin's. And as Amelia would say, "What's next?"

All of this should give me some good blog material, yes?

No comments: