Thursday, October 27, 2011

Talking About TV--A List

Not a whole lot is going on over here in my neck of the woods, so how about a little TV talk?

I think I have Adult Onset ADD because not only do I not have the attention span to watch an entire TV show, but I also do not have the ability to form more than a list, so a list is what you will get, my friends.

1. Glee is off my viewing list. The first episode was dumb. Buh-bye.

2. Is anybody watching The Biggest Loser? I just got into this season after catching up on my DVR. I love Trainer Bob. And last night I watched while eating some cookie dough ice cream, an act that seemed so, so wrong.

3. I'm almost caught up on Mad Men. Y'all, that show is PERFECTION, which might be why I absolutely cannot tolerate Glee anymore. Because Glee? It is the opposite of perfection.

4. Modern Family is the best comedy on TV right now. Anyone want to dispute that?

5. Grey's Anatomy and I aren't mad at each other anymore. The first episode was abysmal, but the others since have been tolerable. My fuse is short, though, so they better watch out.

6. I've been watching Friends re-runs in the afternoons while I cook dinner. Ah, Friends. So good.

7. Y'all, I was watching TV at the gym the other day (that's right! The GYM!), and I saw this commercial and was appalled. APPALLED. What do you think?



Is that not the grossest thing you've ever seen?!?!

8. I'm sorry. I can barely form words after that.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Amy, you crack me up! I wish we could hang out. I'm not up with all your shows (and I can hardly remember what was at the beginning of your list- hello, sleep deprivation!), but I'm also loving the Friends reruns in the afternoons while Syd is napping and Henry nurses. And I HATE that diaper commercial.

Amy said...

Ha! I miss you! Seriously, whoever came up with that commercial should be fired for sure!

I hope you are doing well!