Saturday, June 04, 2011

Where I've Been and What I've Been Doing

So, what's the reason for all the quietness on the blog lately? (If all two of you were wondering...)

Non-stop craziness.

After Spring Break, it seemed like life was just one thing after another. The weekdays were filled with the routine of school, and the evenings and weekends were filled with all kinds of fun stuff, like...

A surprise party for my friend Rebecca, who was turning 30. (Ah, 30...)



The prom. (Here I am with my friends/fellow teachers Lisa and Charlee. And yes, that is a stained glass window of Jesus in the background.)

An Easter party. (I didn't make it to the actual party, but I did make it to the egg hunt.)


Easter. (My parents came up for Easter. Unfortunately, Amelia was running a little fever and couldn't go to church, but that afternoon we put on her dress anyway and took some pics.)





(The above is a cake Amelia and my mom made. Amelia wanted lots of rabbits on it.)






A quick senior trip. (Seriously...we went to Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure in Orlando and back in 28 hours.)





Lots of end-of-the-year evening festivities, like an academic awards ceremony, Class Night, and Graduation. (Here I am with Tim and Kim before Graduation. Also, this was taken with my phone, hence the poor quality.)

Busy, busy times. I think I'm still catching up on sleep. :-)

No comments: