Thursday, June 09, 2011

The Life of Riley

Honestly, this week I've been living "the life of Riley." I told a friend of mine that if every week could be like this one, I would never work again. (Darryl, don't have a heart attack and keep on reading.)

Yes, I do plan to hit the job search hard and heavy (and I've already applied for a couple), but I just needed a week to, you know, chill out.

Today I went to my friend Mary's store and did a little scrapbooking with my friend Blayne. I haven't scrapbooked at all in several months, and it was good to play with some pretty paper and photos. I'm working on an album for our Disney trip last October and hope to finish it soon.

Getting my scrapbooking on also made me get back in the photo-taking mood. I've been terrible about taking photos lately, but I really want to make sure I catch a lot of little everyday moments...like these from this afternoon.





No comments: