Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pool Party and House Alarm

So my pity party from yesterday is now over and I feel better. (However, yesterday I decided to go to the gym to help myself snap out of feeling sorry for myself, and as we were getting in the car, Amelia had a wipeout in our driveway and scraped up her chin, her knees, and her ankle. We were ultimately both in tears before she was all bandaged up and ready to go again. But NOW the pity party is over.)

Yesterday evening, Amelia went to a pool party for her friend Tanner's birthday. Amelia got to see all her buddies and was so excited to be there. I took only one photo, but it's a good one. Is this the life or what?


This morning I got up to realize we had no water. Apparently there was a water line leak, and some city workers had cut off the water to repair. (A heads up that they were going to do that would have been awesome, though.) Then I made the mistake of heading out to my car to get something and forgot to turn the house alarm off, so I set off the alarm. Darryl is the contact person for the alarm company, but unfortunately, he was on a plane coming back to Atlanta, so a cop ventured out to our house. It was a lively morning, to say the least. :-)

No comments: