Thursday, December 20, 2007

Time for a change

I decided I needed to give my blog a makeover. You would have thought I was trying to decide what college to attend or what wedding dress I wanted...that's how seriously I took this whole thing. I'm not kidding.

I'm not sure if I like it or not, but I'm going to give it a few days. Feel free to weigh in with your opinion...

(Okay, somebody please respond. Usually when I post a question, no one responds and I feel lame. However, I had nine comments on the post where Amelia was wearing an LSU outfit. Perhaps I should have titled this post "Geaux LSU" or something...)

Edited later: Oh, joy! I finally figured out how to set up a poll on my blog! This means that you can vote about my blog change! (Again, I will feel lame if no one votes. You don't want me to feel lame, do you?)

10 comments:

Jess said...

Yay- I get to be the first to comment... I like the new look. And no, you're not lame =)

Anonymous said...

I have been trying to post comments for quite a while...hope this one goes through. Great seeing you girls today!

Amy said...

Jess--I received your Christmas card today. Too cute! By the way, was the Christmas tree pic taken in NY? And if you indeed went to NY, WHY DIDN'T YOU BLOG ABOUT IT???? :)

Kim--We enjoyed seeing you, too! You should have seen it when I showed Amelia to the "grandmother crowd" in the media center...I didn't think I would get her back!

RealTimShady said...

I like it. Did you take that picture or is it a stock photo?

Amy said...

It's actually a picture that Darryl took--it's a vineyard in South Africa.

RealTimShady said...

How did you size the picture to get it to fit in the template? I tried to do a new layout with a picture, but my picture was HUGE and I couldn't get it to fit.

Jenny said...

I like it!

Amy said...

Well, the weird thing is that yesterday, when I was doing this new template, it was showing just a strip of my picture, like the picture wouldn't fit. I left it, though, because I thought it looked cool. Today when I checked my blog, the whole picture was showing. I have no idea why. Maybe if you put in the picture you want and wait overnight, the same magical transformation will occur!

Jenny said...

Only problem with the poll--it makes it where you can't click back to the previous site. That makes me sad. :(

Amy said...

Ah--point noted, Jen. I doubt I'll do many polls anyway. I was just excited I could do one! :) (I also see where I can do a slideshow. I have a feeling you all may be seeing an Amelia slideshow at some point in the future!)

Also, y'all...thanks for making me not feel lame! Haha!