Monday, December 03, 2007

Christmas Photos

Yesterday Darryl and I took on the task of trying to get some good pictures of Amelia for a holiday birth announcement. Amelia was a trooper for about the first 15 or 20 minutes, but then she started getting annoyed with us.

We finally ended up with several good pictures, but she isn't smiling in any of them...at least she looks content. Of course, she gave us several smiles shortly afterwards when she was enjoying a bottle while lying in her daddy's arms.

(Part of me is tempted to send out this pic on the announcement, but I guess I'll go the traditional route and use something more angelic.)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I was tempted to use the shot of all of us looking bizarre because it was so funny and sad, but knew a lot of people wouldn't "get the humor". :) Send me your address and let's exchange cards! Weeee!!!!