Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Trick or Treat!!

For the second year in a row, Amelia went trick-or-treating with her friend Sophia in Sophia's neighborhood. It has become my favorite part of Halloween because they have SO much fun.

These photos are really in scrambled order, but oh well.

Here's Amelia totally thrilled with her trick-or-treat experience:



Amelia and Sophia met up with their friend Connor. Here's the group, complete with Connor's and Sophia's younger siblings. (It's very hard to get five kids to look at the camera, but I think it's a cute photo anyway.)


Here are Connor and Amelia going up to a "spooky" house:

Juxtaposition: a beautiful Rapunzel in a spooky graveyard.


Amelia knows no fear. About this ghost, she said, "I want to go up to her and meet her." Um...is this my child???


They ran into another friend (whose name escapes me at the moment) who is in their class at daycare.


A rare photo of the three of us. Amelia's expression cracks me up!



Good friends! Good times!!

1 comment:

Nana/Mom said...

I love the pictures. I grabbed the computer first thing hoping there would be some. Thank you!