Monday, November 07, 2011

38

Last Thursday, I turned 38.

For the first time ever, I was able to spend my birthday with my girl all day. In all actuality, it probably was more of a day full of things Amelia likes to do, but if my girl is having fun, then I'm having fun, too!

The day got off to a delicious start when my friend Blayne brought over a chocolate cake (my favorite!!), and we had cake for breakfast!


After that, Amelia and I went to the mall where Amelia scored a Rapunzel doll at the "Mickey Mouse Store."

Then we had Auntie Anne's pretzels for lunch.


Then Amelia and Rapunzel rode the carousel.


And then we went to see Puss in Boots.

It was a fun day with my girl, and then when Darryl got home, we went out to eat. (Originally my request had been for us to have chili dogs at home--because who loves a chili dog? I do!--but it was pouring rain outside by that point so Darryl couldn't work the grill.

All in all, the day was a great start to being 38!

No comments: